First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!
On this post I want to discuss the famous new year's resoloution people have which is "To lose weight." It is a very good resolution and a very challenging one. I would prefer something like "To get healthy." A couple steps you can follow as the new year begins to a healthier you:
- Revamp your pantry: remove all sugary snacks, white processed foods, chips, any junk you can find!
- Add some moderate exercise to your daily routine/30 minutes a day is a great start!
- Stock your fridge with fresh fruits and vegetables that are in season
- Switch to 100% whole wheat breads or pastas
- Add some brown rice, quinoa, or couscous to your diet in place of white rice
- Get more fiber in your diet!
- Take a multivitamin!
Please feel free to comment on this post if you would like any advice on how to commit yourself to a healthy diet and exercise routine!!!!
Post a Comment